The fine print / our policies
Lessons and Activities
Clients will obtain a refund or credit when :
· the client notifies Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf 24 hours prior to the time of the activity.
· the Instructor cancels the activity due to unsuitable or dangerous conditions.
· no refund will be offered if it rains
· no refund offered if the client cancels due to feeling unwell or any other reason and the activity is running as per schedule.
If water and weather conditions become unsafe during the activity, the instructor may modify the activity and undertake activities on the shore rather than in the water, or the activity may be rescheduled for another time.
If the client has paid for a block of lessons at a discounted price, the refund will be based on the lessons already delivered at the undiscounted lesson price less the total amount paid.
No refund is offered if the client refuses to comply with the Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf policy and the Instructor determines the client cannot participate in the activity.
If the client advises the Instructor of a medical condition prior to the start of the lesson, such that the Instructor decides, that it would be unsafe for the client to participate in the activity, a full refund will be offered.
If the Instructor becomes aware of a clients medical condition after the lesson has commenced, such that the Instructor determines it is unsafe for the client to continue in the activity, no refund will be offered.
Must be used by use by date unless other arrangements have been made. No refund is offered once the gift voucher has expired, however the gift vouchers are transferable to other people.
The client will obtain a refund if they notify the Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf 24 hours prior to the time of the hire. No refund will be made once the client has paid for, and taken delivery of, the hire equipment.
Up to 7 days from date of purchase the client can:
· obtain a 100% refund for products purchased should they be damaged or faulty.
· exchange for products that are unsuitable.
Clients can obtain a refund or credit when :
The client notifies Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf 5 days prior to the time of the tour. An administration fee of 20% may be charged.
Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf cancels the tour.
Complaints Policy & Procedure
Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf is committed to effectively, efficiently, promptly and fairly handling all complaints about its services and products.
Any complaint will be treated seriously, investigated thoroughly and dealt with according to the merit of the complaint.
The circumstances and results of any appeal are analysed thoroughly by senior management for their implications and acted on appropriately so as to remove any grounds for appeal in the future by improving the relevant functions.
Clients may make a complaint by telephone or in writing to:
The Chief Executive Officer at Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf
Phone: 0432690194 Email:
Postal Address: PO BOX 551, RAINBOW BEACH QLD 4581
Recording and Resolution of the Complaint
· Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf is notified of the complaint.
· All complaints are recorded on the Client Complaint form
· Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf investigates the complaint.
· Clients are notified in writing of the outcome of the complaint within 60 days from the time of receiving the complaint.
· All complaint information is filed on the Complaints File
· Should the client not be satisfied, then the client can seek arbitration by a third party acceptable to all parties to the grievance.
· If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 60 days from the occurrence of the complaint, the client may request the Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf to seek the services of a third party.
· Arbitration will be undertaken when both Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf and the client agree on a third party.
· If the complaint/grievance is still unresolved, the client will be advised of external organisations of appeal.